I have an iPhone 6 and love it. I’m obsessed with it. I can’t leave the house without it. It makes me feel safe and entertains me. Before I get into this, I should say that I don’t have too many apps. I downsized a heap and have only kept what I use.
I love my marble, what can I say? So my phone is organized into 4 folders; most used, lifestyle, Games and Apps.
I have my most used apps here.
I have my:
- Messages app
- Facebook messenger (I don’t have the fb app anymore)
- Weather (I live in Melbourne, the weather changes a lot)
- Banking app.
I had no idea what to name this folder, to be honest. It contains:
- Sound Cloud (I will probably delete this because I don’t use it)
- myFitnessPal #dietlife
- eBay (I love eBay)
- IKEA (I love looking through the app at the furniture)
- Work out (I forgot about this webpage..awkward)
- Photo Editor (I want to learn how to use it to make my pics more appealing)
- Pinterest (I look here for inspiration)
- Instagram (I don’t have fb anymore so I love insta)
I don’t really play these to be honest. I’m probably going to delete some. But as of now, I enjoy playing these when I’m somewhere with no entertainment or no people.
- Bubblewitch (addictive)
- Fallout shelter (also addictive)
- Diner Dash (love that it’s a app now. I used to play this on websites)
- Piano Tiles (hurts my eyes, and will probably delete. But it can be fun).
- Episode (I downloaded once to play the Demi Lovato games…and I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t.)
- 2048 (been playing for years now, still fun)
- Video Star (I used to make videos with my siblings on this. I’m keeping it for sentimental reasons)
- Fruit Ninja (I just think the fruit is cute)
This is the folder with all the crap I barely use..basically all the apple apps.
- Maps, Contacts, Notes, Phone company app, iTunes, Appstore, Settings, Calculator, Videos, Find Friends, iBook, Reminders, Health, Compass, Wallet, News, Tips, Watch, Game Center, FaceTimes, Voice Memos, Podcasts, Find iPhone, Stocks
- Phone company app (to check if I’m over my data limit)
- IMDB (check the hot actors)
- Webinar App (for my beauty course)
- Printing App
- Ubisoft Club App
- UniCalculator (calculate grades)
Okay so that’s all that’s on my phone. I hope this was interesting to read !