It’s the 6th month of the year. We are half way through the year already! The year has flown by so fast.
So much has happened over the last 6 months, it’s crazy.
It’s been challenging mentally and physically, and made us feel lost and insecure. Last year I had been through shit as well, and its difficult. I had thought this year would be different.Luckily, I still have another 6 months. I don’t know what the future holds.
I have so many goals for the rest of the year.
- Be happy with myself. Big one, I know. But I feel like if I work hard enough, I can do it.
- Lose the relationship weight I put on (..like 20kg over the last two years :S )
- Pass all my subjects. I don’t want to repeat subjects! I want to graduate already !!
- Get a makeup artist qualification I love makeup. I think it’s fun and such an art. I’d love to learn properly!
- Find my soulmate (friendship version). Gotta find a bestfriend and stop relying on men to fill that void. I need good friends again!
- Have undeniable confidence in myself. Would be amazing to be confident and strut my stuff around the place
- Stop caring for my ex. It will eventually happen..
- Save some money. Ugh. I’ve been replacing all the ugly clothes I own and buying shit on ebay… so yeah. I need to save!
- Get my drivers license because I’m lazy and just need to sit the test.Mainly need to pay for the test, but keep spending the money on home deco, clothes and ebay…
- Buy a car. This is just wishful thinking…but you never know.
So those are my goals.
Things I am grateful for:
- All toxic people being out of my life
- Having time to find myself
- Having finished books for the first time in a while
- Having lost 3kg so far
- Feeling good about my exam
- My last nursing placement
- My nails (got em done and they look amazing)
- My room decor
- My ebay purchases! (there will be a future post about these..)
Let me know the highlights of your June and the goals you have set for the last half of 2016!
Thanks for reading,