So, as my last post was my biggest fears, I’ve decided to do today’s post as my ambitions! Don’t worry, I’m not completely a sad person who mopes around all day, I do have goals and plans for my future. I do want to achieve something with my life!
SO, let’s just hop right into it:
- Graduate! Very soon I’ll be a registered nurse and have my first ever degree under my belt. Having a degree has been my dream since I was like 6 years old. No joke.
- Have a post graduate degree in midwifery. I love babies. I think that assisting a mother bring her child into the world would be the most amazing and rewarding job ever. I seriously MUST do this.
- Have a diploma in beauty. I have registered for a beauty course these holidays, so soon I can cross this off the list. I have been wanting to do this for over a decade. Finally I’ll have a qualification!
- Finish writing my third novel and one day get published. I started writing when I was a teenager in highschool. I love writing fiction and just getting my creativity out there. I would love to finally get over my writers block and complete it !! I’ve so far written two unpublished novels, and I’m proud of them. It’s a great hobby. But yeah, I want to finish this one because it has a great plot and its been years in the waiting now.
- Get the body of my dreams.
- Have a successful nursing career! I do believe that this will be the job I will love to do for the rest of my life, so hopefully..it’s successful!
- Find my soul mate
- Travel the world for months and experience all the different cultures and landmarks and taste all the different foods and make tonnes and photos. This is like my BIGGEST dream.
- Get married. To my soul mate and share my life with the love of it!
- Never get divorced. BECAUSE OF LOVE.so madly inlove
- Have 5 kids. Big happy family life! ok, maybe at least 3.
- Have a happy family life
These are my life goals so far, I’ll try update as they get accomplished or as I make new ones!
Thanks for reading!